Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
According to Partzilla the H-box or pre-chamber only fits the 81-82 model GL500s.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to Partzilla the H-box or pre-chamber only fits the 81-82 model GL500s.
I had looked on Bike bandit they had same parts picture for all models no part number.-maybe the mounting tab is different. Maybe will hear from someone who tried..
Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
479 Posts
I had looked on Bike bandit they had same parts picture for all models no part number.-maybe the mounting tab is different. Maybe will hear from someone who tried..
Thanks, Paul
Look it up on partzilla. Part numbers are there and they are different.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mike had sent me that info that they are diff. I had tried partzilla but in my low tech way I wasn't doing it right. tried today & got it right. Like all my Harley customers when I tell them it won't fit I want to know what is different. Partzilla tells me the heat shields are different so maybe the holes & fit is different. Blame my question on the virus & being semi trapped at home.
Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, Recently someone was looking for Hbox on forum (English-so shipping spendy)
reminded me I had something in garage back when people found out I had cx/gl bikes & parts appeared. Thought it was gl but wanted to verify my memory ( I now tagged it).
Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts