Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow cx and gl bike owners. I have a 1980 cx500 custom and have recently repainted it.I would like to know where I can find replacement decals for it.If anyone has this info I would appreciate hearing from you.

P.S. I am a new member to this forum.

Thanks. 52Rod

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Hello fellow cx and gl bike owners. I have a 1980 cx500 custom and have recently repainted it.I would like to know where I can find replacement decals for it.If anyone has this info I would appreciate hearing from you.

P.S. I am a new member to this forum.

Thanks. 52Rod
hi rod,and a warm welcome from the south of spain.

can you pend a few moments to update your signiture and avitar,include your bikes details,and where you live in the world

in answer to your question,this was posted recently by one of our guru,s

http://www.bdesigns.ca/

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
If it's the tank "stickers" like I have on mine (see pics below) they can still be ordered from places like Bike Bandit.

There is/was a guy on Ebay selling the side cover decals I have on mine as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Rick for the feedback. Yes the decals on your bike look to be the same as on mine. Although the side cover ones on mine had a double pin stripe around them. I am not very computer literate yet so am still learning to use it. Thats because I'm a boomer from 1952 hence 52Rod.Your bike looks great. Mines not as nice but it still runs good and mainly I just ride it to work.Again thanks for the info and have fun riding.

52Rod

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.