Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently come down with a case of the CX's. These things seem to keep finding me.... It started off with a 78 CX500 Deluxe that I love to death. I got it due to a snapped cam chain and later found another 78 motor and rode it for 2 years problem free but now same fate has happened to that motor. I am looking for another motor. If anyone has one let me know.

But now to the point of why I posted. Since I got that CX I have managed to come across 3 more only these ones are Customs. I need to get rid of a atleast one if not 2 or 3 LOL. I have an 80 with 8k mls on it. All original some rust but very restorable. Bike runs like a top needs nothing. Also I have a 79 with 17k on it, this bike is as near prestine as I have seen few minor scratches and things but shines like new. If anyone is in the Albany NY area and interested in one of these 2 bikes let me know. I will post pictures soon as I figure out how.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.