Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nice machine. To me, and I could be wrong being so old- the lower fairing and fender do not look white. They look like the 500 Pearl Altair White. The upper fairing is clearly a different shade. Or my meds just haven't kicked in yet... This machine looks very well kept.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I’m really interested to see what it goes for as it is almost exactly the same miles and condition as my own (albeit mine doesn’t have the white miss match). Be a good benchmark to adjust the ‘agreed value’ on the insurance to.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Nice machine. To me, and I could be wrong being so old- the lower fairing and fender do not look white. They look like the 500 Pearl Altair White. The upper fairing is clearly a different shade. Or my meds just haven't kicked in yet... This machine looks very well kept.
I am very familiar with this bike and ALL the body work has the factory original finish.
No repaint, touch up or color mismatch.

·
Registered
'82 GL500 '83 GL650 '21 RoyalEnfield INT650
2,350 Posts
This is the only CX/GL I'd own in Red, White and Blue. It fits.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’m really interested to see what it goes for as it is almost exactly the same miles and condition as my own (albeit mine doesn’t have the white miss match). Be a good benchmark to adjust the ‘agreed value’ on the insurance to.
It is now at $8500 and the reserve is off.
To me it looks nicer than the 13,000 mile one that sold for $11,200 in January.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Went for $12,750 Not too shabby.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts