Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Honda CX650 Turbo for sale. New stator, New tires, well maintained . Ready to ride. $7,200 Cleveland, Akron Ohio area.
The value is going nowhere but up.
PM please.

·
Registered
1978 CX500 "The Grub", 1983 GL650I "Nimbus"
10,885 Posts
Given that one just went for over $12k on Bring a Trailer, why so low?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from South Africa,
My name is Tony Bosch and I collect & restore Old Honda Motorcycles. I have a large collection of CX500 turbo's in Port Elizabeth, of which I am restoring 5.
The illusive CX650T was never imported to South Africa, except ONE unit, the original mananger of the importers did so in 1983.
I would very much love to own one, and would have to import it, I guess at some cost.
I have a good friend who lives in Texas, who has kept an eye out for the CX650T, which lead me to this forum, and hence this reply.
My friend, Billy, could arrange the purchase and storage of the CX650T in Texas, wherupon we would arrange the necessary export/import plans.
I have looked at some pictures of the bike, so would like to know how we could proceed, if I would like to purchase this motorcycle, in this advert.
I know the CX500 turbo's exrtemely well, and know the differences on the CX650T. I also have a large collection of GL1100, CB750F, CB900F, CB1100F, CX650e, and GL1800 motorcyles, amongst others.
Thank you. Regards, Tony Bosch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts