Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD THANKS!!
We picked this up last week with some others and this old turbo is just not our wheel house.
We are a shop, in business for 30+ years and try to stick with gray market 2T's and track/race bikes.
Owner passed away and his best friend stored it, with intentions of getting/keeping it on the road.
This was NOT a school bike, it has been off the road since the owner was first diagnosed, 2004.
It shows 5,372 miles, come with all service and parts manuals (factory and aftermarket), OCD borderline schizophrenic documentation and notes. including photos, receipts.
There is a shit ton of spares.. ie; 3 used upper fairings, 1.) NIB Fuel tank, spare seat, windscreens, side panels, bars etc.
Aftermarket Works shock. We are just looking to move the machine and the spares at 'reasonable' current prices.
If you are genuinely interested in the bike and/or parts and don't have to check with your better half ;-).
email- [email protected] or call/text- 302-268-5341
Hoping one of you CX fanatics will give this the good home it deserves.

·
Registered
1978 CX500 "The Grub", 1983 GL650I "Nimbus"
12,077 Posts
Location? Google says you're a snowmobile shop in Forest Lake, MN. You're website says Dover, DE

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
We're in Dover, De. Shop's Open 10-7 Mon-Sat. If your'e close feel free to stop by and inspect it, beers in the fridge... facebook.com/speedwerks
We ship bikes regularly, private enclosed, although if included, the spares would increase costs.(a lot of big stuff) I'd be open to a decent offer from someone able to take all of it. p/u or delivery.
email- [email protected] or call/text- 302-268-5341
101 Weston Dr
Suite 8-10
Dover De 19904
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Fuel tank

Wheel Speedometer Car Odometer Vehicle

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive lighting Vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Motorcycle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Care to say what they sold for?
Good price, I am happy it sold, I was really racking my brain trying to figure out where I would put that stuff if it did not sell fast enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.