Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just inherited a motorcycle shop in Greenville NC and it came with a CX650T the bike looks to be in good shape, I know it has not been started in some time but its all there and all original down to the OEM paint. It isn't in perfect condition but good and its been kept inside. Anyone out there have any interest? I can send pictures no problem and I am currently running the shop now so if there is anything else I can help with I would be glad to.

thanks to all and happy riding!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have just inherited a motorcycle shop in Greenville NC and it came with a CX650T the bike looks to be in good shape, I know it has not been started in some time but its all there and all original down to the OEM paint. It isn't in perfect condition but good and its been kept inside. Anyone out there have any interest? I can send pictures no problem and I am currently running the shop now so if there is anything else I can help with I would be glad to.

thanks to all and happy riding!
hi,i am very interested.please email contact info.and pictures to my email at [email protected] i will contact you shortly. i am close by in va.thanks don

·
Super Moderator
11,462 Posts
professr007 you may wish to edit your post above to modify your email so spam bots don't get a hold of it. Type it phonetically like 123abc AT yaddayadda dot com

·
Registered
16 Posts
professr007 you may wish to edit your post above to modify your email so spam bots don't get a hold of it. Type it phonetically like 123abc AT yaddayadda dot com

thanks for the tip !! old guy still learning. don

·
Registered
2,375 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Sent you a private message.

Ed
The bike has 34,000 miles on it and doesn't run. Any guesses; stator, top-end, turbo, or f-i?

·
Registered
168 Posts
thanks for the tip !! old guy still learning. don
If you are an "old guy still learning" then you may find that the CX650T is too much for you.

I tried one few years back and nearly lost my helmet in the wind when I cranked it up and I was only in 3rd gear!

When I got off the bike, I told the seller thanks but no thanks!

It had a bad stator and was cheap too $1000 seven or eight years ago but too much for me to handle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts