Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a cx650 cover photo. But not the outside. I need a shot of the inside of a left side cover. The rear post is broken off and I'm trying to figure out how to make one and how honda mounted them. What I see looks sketchy.

Almost looks like they were made to fail.

·
Super Moderator
15,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Could you put up a photo of the bike Stitch?

I've got a 650 in the shed at the moment.

It's one we call a Euro.

I guess I should have said Custom or Shadow. We don't really have that many variations in the U.S.

Not my bike.

·
Registered
860 Posts
There was a how-to thread on the old forum with pics of the long way to make posts. Not of the particular cover you are looking for. I can't seem to find it for you. They are still holding up perfectly.

·
Super Moderator
15,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There was a how-to thread on the old forum with pics of the long way to make posts. Not of the particular cover you are looking for. I can't seem to find it for you. They are still holding up perfectly.

The reason why i'm asking is because unlike the one in Gophers picture it doesn't look like it has a base. It almost looks like they decided to just glue it to the corner of the side panel on one side unlike the ones mounted firmly at the base. I can fix it if I know what i'm looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts