Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Im a new member in the UK. Am looking for an '82 500Turbo owners manual. Do any ever come up?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply. Yes I saw this too.
have printed off a few pages. Easy enough to do as and when.
looking for the small manual box that sits over the tool kit as well but that’s another unicorn item it seems.
cheers
Nick

·
Registered
541 Posts
I only have the N/aspirated-are you after a hard copy to complete the bike or pdf?.....in years gone by you could get a scanned manual for a 6pack to a case of beer......;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well. The bike is missing just 3 things
The actual toolkit (not that the tools were any good) just for originality, the original owners manual ( there is one in the US but it’s $250 plus freight!!) and the plastic manual case.
I guess for the case if anyone can 3d scan one then it could be printed.
mine will turn up I’m sure eventually !

·
Registered
467 Posts
If you are looking for the plastic bin that mounts on the side of the bike where the manual goes, I have seen one come up on ebay in the last 5 years. Went for about $350. If you have the plastic bin and are looking for the manual that goes in there, They come up from time to time. They can go for $50 to $150 depending on the shape and condition and how many people are looking for one at the moment (# of bidders)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. I’m looking for both. There is a manual on eBay now for $250. An expensive couple of items for sure

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
Thanks. I’m looking for both. There is a manual on eBay now for $250. An expensive couple of items for sure
true that and neither will increase your riding experience. not sure about bike resale value?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts