Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a NOS tach for most recent project. I want the actually MC7 not ME7 (CX650T) replacement.

Part number 37250-MC7-671

I know its a long shot, but if someone has one, please let me know.

PK

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have one, please let me know. I don't know if I still have your contact info from computer crash?

PK

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Neither lead above has come through.

Still looking! Does anyone have one of these?

Must be new, not used.

PK

·
Registered
4 Posts
I will look in my parts inventory, but I do think I have a brand new NOS in the box tach for a 500Turbo. Will respond in a couple of hours when I get home.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looked in my inventory, but don’t have the tach for a 500Turbo, I do have an NOS fuel and temp gauge assy still in the Honda box. Also have a NOS speedometer head for a 650Turbo with zero miles.

have quite a large inventory of CX500Turbo parts as well as CX650Turbo parts. If you need any other parts contact me and I will see if I can help you. My e mail is [email protected].

I have a CX500Turbo with 1 mile on it (completely restored, a CX650TURBO turbo with zero miles, a Suzuki XN85Turbo with 229 miles, and a Kawasaki 750Turbo with 41 miles on it. Am currently working with someone in Canada to acquire his Yamaha Turbo Seca but haven’t worked out a deal as of yet.

Now that all those bikes are perfect, I am willing to help other restorers get their projects finished.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes... Working on original bike with 780 miles. Not refurb, not repaint, bought from original owner, so thus my wanting new as the tach screw holding threads were broken and tach was bouncing around. Need to put this back right.

PK

1 - 13 of 13 Posts