Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm not selling anything. I registered on this forum in hopes of finding someone to take away my old bike.
I have a 1982 CX500TC that has been in my stored inside for over 20 years. The last time I rode it was in the late 1990's. It was running when I parked it but I know the brakes have leaked out and the fuel that was in it has certainly gone bad. The tires are flat but I believe I can get them aired up to make it easier to load. The fairing has scratches in it. I had a nitrous oxide kit on it, most of the parts are still there. I would like to give the bike to someone for parts. The first person who shows up with a vehicle to haul it off gets it. Title and bill of sale are available if needed. It is located in western Wyoming. Please message me if interested.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Wow, I make the drive on I80 from Cheyenne to Evanston with my trailer going to Bonneville, but am not going this year. What an opportunity for someone to take advantage of this. Thanks for the offer Hunky.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nitrous oxide on a turbo bike, wow that must of been a hair raising ride ! Fast and furious

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Honey, pack our bags we have a four day road trip to get another bike....

·
Registered
47 Posts
I sent a PM but not sure if you got it. What city are you located in?

Reactions: holyman1973

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
IF you could post it to Australia - I would be keen realistically - why has not someone put their hand up and grabbed this already...guys- I would have taken a few days off work for this opportunity if I lived anywhere in the USA.

Hunky - you are graciously donating that - lots of karma coming your way..

Cheers to whoever goes and gets it....a free adventure - and with NITROUS - beam me up scotty......:D

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I want the cover please :vs_bounce:
Pim, just hop a flight on KLM to Wyoming and go get the bike. Airfreight costs will be offset by the free bike and cover. :D

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Has anyone gone to get the bike ?????

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
If I had a trailer and a hitch!!

·
Super Moderator
4,110 Posts
Rental Little Wing, rental!

·
Premium Member
1,794 Posts
Rental Little Wing, rental!
My old '98 Civic doesn't have a trailer hitch. I've thought of putting one on, but I am hoping to get a new car in a year or two. My goal for a second bike is in a year or two.
I am amazed at what comes up and hope to see something when the time is better.

I searched for LittleWing for 10 years before she showed up.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have been lucky enough over the years to get more than one free bike...but never a Turbo with the ever elusive cover... obviously Massachusetts to Wyoming would be ONE HELL of a roadtrip for me. I don't know if the owner has responded to anyone on here and hope it is not some sort of sick joke/prank. But if anyone knows where there is a free one near me let me know...I will be sitting by the phone...:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts