Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these carbs on august 23rd last year to put them on my bike but I mounted them and changed my oil and found coolant in my oil before riding so I took them off and they have just been sitting around so I'm here to sell them for 50 bucks less than member price. they're brand new all they've been doing is collecting dust in my shop. IMG_2481.jpeg IMG_2482.jpeg

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought these carbs on august 23rd last year to put them on my bike but I mounted them and changed my oil and found coolant in my oil before riding so I took them off and they have just been sitting around so I'm here to sell them for 50 bucks less than member price. they're brand new all they've been doing is collecting dust in my shop. View attachment 189647 View attachment 189649
What exhaust where the carbs set up for??

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought these carbs on august 23rd last year to put them on my bike but I mounted them and changed my oil and found coolant in my oil before riding so I took them off and they have just been sitting around so I'm here to sell them for 50 bucks less than member price. they're brand new all they've been doing is collecting dust in my shop. View attachment 189647 View attachment 189649
Hello:
I am interested:
Do you still have them?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts