Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good shape. Slight pitting on the signal stems. Great for restoration. Wiring is in good shape. Make offer. Shipping is $21 flat rate.
CX500-1.jpg
CX500-2.jpg
CX500-3.jpg

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the boost. I didn't want to butcher this one that came off my '79 standard. I bought a cruddy one and modified the ends to accept newer LED signals. I sold the bike 3 years ago. I probably have other parts for it too somewhere around here like a rear brake drum set up.

·
Registered
103 Posts
do you still have these? Might be interested, but first need to figure out if they will mount to an '80 Deluxe

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hi,

Might be a long shot, but would you have left control unit? I need to the indicator switch.
Thanks
Be aware that a US model won't have the "pass" button, and the cables will be longer due to higher bars on the US model, and the plugs could well be different. If you already have a US model, then hopefully not a problem.

·
Registered
8,942 Posts
do you still have these? Might be interested, but first need to figure out if they will mount to an '80 Deluxe
It would mount directly to your Deluxe, but the stay would probably interfere with the Deluxe headlight. If you're using just the signals, they should fit the Deluxe mounts.
If you're switching to the Standard's "maggot mask", it will bolt right on.

·
Registered
103 Posts
It would mount directly to your Deluxe, but the stay would probably interfere with the Deluxe headlight. If you're using just the signals, they should fit the Deluxe mounts.
If you're switching to the Standard's "maggot mask", it will bolt right on.
Thanks Randall. The mounts on my Deluxe are trashed and the headlight mounts/fork ears are crusty. Evaluating options for signals and headlight mounts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts