Honda CX 500 Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
82 GL500, 78 CX500
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Sure, if you have them, or the later style. With this project I'm not too worried about them being the old style or the little later style say 79-81 or so. If you've got mounting hardware, I'm looking for them too.

·
Registered
1978 CX500 "The Grub", 1983 GL650I "Nimbus"
11,059 Posts
I dug out the grab bar I showed you earlier and found my box of turn signals. I only have three of the four Custom/Deluxe style, so I'll find a set of Standards that appear to be intact. Do you need the stems, or just the bases and lenses?
I don't have any hardware for the grab bar. If you look through a parts fiche, you should be able to source fasteners by size.

·
Registered
82 GL500, 78 CX500
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Was hoping you'd have the mounting hardware for the grab bar, but I can piece together some bolts and so forth. As far as the signals go, if you have enough standards that would work. I have the mount for the front, but I don't have the stems for the rear. Also, I have rear fender parts for a GL500 if you might like to swap parts that I'm not going to make use of.

·
Registered
1978 CX500 "The Grub", 1983 GL650I "Nimbus"
11,059 Posts
Show me what you have for the GL.

·
Registered
82 GL500, 78 CX500
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I have a front fender, rear fender and cowl, rear signals, front master cylinder and clutch handle mount. Like many, I don't have mounting hardware for the fenders or lights. Let me know if you could make use of them and we'll figure out something. Wood Gas Tool Table Auto part Hood Bumper Wood Gas Automotive exterior Wood Gas Tool Table Auto part Hood Bumper Wood Gas Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Automotive design Automotive tire Bicycle part Wood Bumper Fender Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive exterior

21 - 25 of 25 Posts