Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I have heared that a meeting of the cx-gl owners club is to take place this evening at squires cafe at 7-30pm (sherburn coffee bar), this is my first post on this new forum, hopefully not my last....

·
Registered
228 Posts
Where are you located. is this meet in IL?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nope cant go, unless i get a boat bike.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi need4steed, when I saw where you are from instantly I thought of "joliet jake" gosh this internet really shrinks the world, anyhow, blindstitch is correct, you are a little far away, blindstitch has the correct link though, I'm about 25 miles from the venue over here in gods county of yorkshire in the good old uk. The Blues Brothers has got to be in my all time top 10 movies, I'll be humming the tunes all night now, regards Bill.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update on the meeting, me and the wife arrived first and popped in the cafe for a drink I kept looking out for any other arrivals, next in was a GL650, followed in quick succession by two more cx's. We sat arround and had a chat for a while whilst plans were made for future meetings, the first tuesday of the month, and a provisional date set for a ride out, being the 4th sept, all are welcome. I'll post any further updates as and when. Regards Bill.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts