Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just set up a Zoom meeting with a better time for you folks Down Under. It will be 10AM Sunday morning in SA, every other Saturday, starting this weekend. Stop in if you can.

Topic: CX500 Garage Meet Up (Americas and Australia/New Zealand)
(All are welcome)
NEXT MEET UP: 28 Nov 2020
Time: Every other Saturday, 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada), beginning 11/28/2020
Please use your forum username as your display name in Zoom.

https://zoom.us/j/93765058395?pwd=VlpFT2FHTW5GaitCMmlUd2RHT2dDQT09

Meeting ID: 937 6505 8395
Password: ___ (What component does a pre-'82 stock CX have, but a GL doesn't? (3 characters, all caps)

P.S. I will keep the invitation and meet dates updated here:
P.P.S. The link has been updated to use the same Zoom login as the other session.

Registered
7pm CST is 1pm UK time ..... 馃
These are alternating...the "usual ones" are 9amCT....which is 3pm in UK I believe which would be the following week-correct me Randall if Ive mis-interpreted.

Registered
the time conversion is confusing..this link may help.
At 7pm central I believe it will be noon in Australian eastern states and bout 1 am London.

Registered
CX500EC Eurosport 1982
1am! On the 29th , UK time, doh! Will leave you folks to it ...

(I went the right number of hours but in the wrong direction first time 馃ぃ)

Registered
1am! On the 29th , UK time, doh! Will leave you folks to it ...

(I went the right number of hours but in the wrong direction first time 馃ぃ)
lol....if you go to the Bi-weekly Zoom page you'll see there is another zoom begining 9am US Central=3pm UK....
as linked to here....the next one for this time is Dec5 at 9am..(US time)...Randall has marked this US/Europe given its civility of start time.

Registered
Thanks for Randall for organizing....and to those who attended.
If anyone tried to connect...but had tech issues...do try again at the next Zoom... Cheers

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
I've updated the meeting date in the Zoom thread:
Next instance of this meeting will Dec 12/13.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
I don't know why I didn't think of it when I set up the Oz session, but we can use the same meeting login for both. The Zoom meeting doesn't have a specific time. (Actually, anyone with the link can use it any time.) I've updated the link in the initial post.

Phreak, JC, and others, we'd love to see you there next week. If the time isn't convenient, we can adjust it.

Registered
Might be worth reminding Sates/Canadians this will now be 4.30 or 5pm? as these time zones were a source of confusion for many.
(Still reads 7pm in initial post)
BTW-SA is 30min behind AEST(e.g. Victoria /NSW) so 10am in SA is 10.30 in Vic/NSW......

Registered
maybe confused...lol..what time was the original...it was 12 noon here...7pm there or 9pm?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts