Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, you never know until you ask. And I suppose I could come up with something that approximates the factory grill in the faring, but I thought I’d throw this out there. Does anybody have these pieces that they could part with that fill the gaps at the rear of the faring?

Mine are missing.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello...is it these, you're looking for ?

I hope you all have lionel richie stuck in ya head now.
I've just sold a pair of these..not that this helps i know (letting you know they aren't that rare yet). Unfortunately, from what i read, plenty of parts are simply being hoarded.

I have a left side one on its' way to me at the minute and i'll happily sell one to you once it arrives. If you find any in the meantime, it's all good.
Where are you based btw ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello...is it these, you're looking for ?
View attachment 201681
I hope you all have lionel richie stuck in ya head now.
I've just sold a pair of these..not that this helps i know (letting you know they aren't that rare yet). Unfortunately, from what i read, plenty of parts are simply being hoarded.

I have a left side one on its' way to me at the minute and i'll happily sell one to you once it arrives. If you find any in the meantime, it's all good.
Where are you based btw ?
Bingo! Wow! I expected them to be hard to find. I may hold off to try and find a pair, but may "come crawling back"* to you if I have no luck.

I am in the Metro Phoenix area.

* (with apologies to Daughtry)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts