Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So while off work for the past few months I have worked on some Cx/GL T-shirt designs. I posted some pictures on the forum to get some feedback and opinions from other members ( thank you guys) and thanks to Sidecart Bob whom introduced me to Spreadshirt I was able to open up a shop, thank you very much Bob!!! I honestly stared design it because I really wanted a cx500 T-shirt that resembled my own bike but after seen that some other members were interested I figured I would design a few variations and open a shop on Spreadshirt website to make it accessible to others members. I have attached pictures of the available designs, I ll be working on a few others some non Cx/GL related also. Here is a link to the shop https://shop.spreadshirt.com/gmg-motorcycle-custom-shop/
Thanks everyone for the help and feedback!! And thank you for looking!!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I'd buy one each of a GL500 and GL650 Standard/Naked

·
Registered
85 Posts
So while off work for the past few months I have worked on some Cx/GL T-shirt designs. I posted some pictures on the forum to get some feedback and opinions from other members ( thank you guys) and thanks to Sidecart Bob whom introduced me to Spreadshirt I was able to open up a shop, thank you very much Bob!!! I honestly stared design it because I really wanted a cx500 T-shirt that resembled my own bike but after seen that some other members were interested I figured I would design a few variations and open a shop on Spreadshirt website to make it accessible to others members. I have attached pictures of the available designs, I ll be working on a few others some non Cx/GL related also. Here is a link to the shop https://shop.spreadshirt.com/gmg-motorcycle-custom-shop/
Thanks everyone for the help and feedback!! And thank you for looking!! View attachment 201518 View attachment 201519 View attachment 201520 View attachment 201521 View attachment 201522 View attachment 201523 View attachment 201524 View attachment 201525 View attachment 201526 View attachment 201527
good artwork-I ordered 2 of the "deluxe"....have you considered the std/shadow CX500 for us Aussie/Euro members?

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
good artwork-I ordered 2 of the "deluxe"....have you considered the std/shadow CX500 for us Aussie/Euro members?
Thank you so much for ordering!! Really appreciate the support!
I could definitely draw one up, do they look any different from the front then a Deluxe? Never seen one before
Or just change the name on the shirt? From deluxe to standard?
Thank you

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
The Standard has a plastic mini-fairing around the headlight. It was actually the most distinctive feature of the CX500 before there were any variants.
The turn signals are slightly smaller, too. Everything else, for your purpose here, is identical to the Deluxe.

Randall

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
In so
It’s a standard right?
then what’s a shadow?
In some parts of the world, the standard CX500 was marketed as the CX500 Shadow. In other places, it was the CX500 Wing. Not sure if that was just the later model years, where it was offered beyond 1979.

Randall

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Please provide a photo and what you want the text to say.
Antonio is extremely accommodating. I ordered two T-shirts!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts