Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I were back in Canada last week due to a family emergency; we were travelling north on Victoria Ave last Monday or Tuesday near Fenwick ON when we came upon an accident scene; a young guy (maybe a teenage driver) managed to roll his SUV on a straight stretch of road on a very nice/clear day! My wife looked to the right at the accident as we passed, but I was staring to the left at the magnificent CX that was at the side of the road. The bike was parked, I guess the rider was helping out at the accident scene. Not sure if it was a 500 or a 650, but man it was nice looking.

I'd never seen the E model in person, beautiful bike. Just wondering if it was anybody on the forum.

The guy that rolled the SUV appeared to be fine, he was walking around visibly shaken but unharmed.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I guess we have a few CX'ers out there who still aren't on board with this forum! Hard to believe. 650E's came in White & Blue or Black & Silver. What colour did you see?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess we have a few CX'ers out there who still aren't on board with this forum! Hard to believe. 650E's came in White & Blue or Black & Silver. What colour did you see?

I guess so! It was White & Blue I think, I wish I snapped a pic with my phone!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.