Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I tried to search for it through the forum, without any luck. Any of you that has or knows where to find a 3D model of a CX?

Thank you

Gian

·
Registered
409 Posts
Gawd... it'll probably be just like on eBay, where you have to search the SketchUp warehouse to find a model of a carburetor, then a model of a brake caliper, then a model of a master cylinder....

Only to find out they don't fit without modifications. :BangHead:

All those years as a CAD monkey and I still can't get motivated to model my own bike.

Wait a sec...

Untitled 1.jpg

NEVER MIND. That's mostly a bunch of links to the same model, and you probably already know that.

Mea culpa.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
AFAIAC : Who needs a three dimensional, or even an untouchable hologram model of a CX , if one can get on a real 4D ( yes, movement in time. i.e. acceleration, is the forth dimension ), and ride it rough ? If ever a Honda CX needs a tune up, a 2D drawing board sketch or a diagram with instructions should be sufficient :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gawd... it'll probably be just like on eBay, where you have to search the SketchUp warehouse to find a model of a carburetor, then a model of a brake caliper, then a model of a master cylinder....

Only to find out they don't fit without modifications. :BangHead:

All those years as a CAD monkey and I still can't get motivated to model my own bike.

Wait a sec...

View attachment 171419

NEVER MIND. That's mostly a bunch of links to the same model, and you probably already know that.

Mea culpa.
Actually the second one (the one in gray, already cafe racer style) for me would work! The problem is that I found it just in a website where i have to make a year membership (paid) subscription to download it! And 120$ are a bit too much :vs_party2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts