Finally changed the fork oil and went with 20 weight. Put some Hagon shocks on. Really pleased with that change. Pulsars to power the old CDI started to crap out. I put in the Ignitech that I purchased through a group buy on this forum. Nice to have that in reserve to avoid an engine out situation. Found a fellow in Wisconsin who laser cuts an under the seat electronics tray and battery box, so I put that on. Affixed stickers to cover up dings on the tank and got a little too carried away with that… Buggered with an intermittent short for a while but chased that down with a light and wires into the 20 amp fuse holder. A wealth of knowledge and wisdom on this forum and I’m grateful for it. Thanks again to all ye who have unknowingly helped me out thru this site. Be safe out there good people.