Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got word that Murrayf is working on a project that involves using a stick type coil on plug on our CX/GL series bikes. Now I know very little as to how far he gotten or what he done. So her my first thread to bug him about it and for more details.

So Murrayf, tell us about this wonderful idea/project!

·
Registered
24,143 Posts
I am not going to release any information on this till I am ready to release them and bugging me about it here or anywhere else is fruitless I have many projects on the go and they come to fruition as they are ready I expect to release this late fall

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not going to release any information on this till I am ready to release them and bugging me about it here or anywhere else is fruitless I have many projects on the go and they come to fruition as they are ready I expect to release this late fall
Ahh, But Murrayf, it is a great idea. I do hope to learn more about it. (And to buy it also.) I bet that with the Rae-San system will be a great addition to many bikes. But anyhow. I will be waiting to see it come out. Even if all you sell is a mount and the buyer supplies the coil and wiring it be very cool.

·
Registered
24,143 Posts
It will be the complete kit

The testing and road testing is complete wiring and harness is done

now to finish the hardware kit and packaging

And I need instructions and a install video

I even have 10 sets in Stock so I will be able to deliver once I get that done

·
Registered
24,143 Posts
They give hotter spark
They are avaliable about anywhere and are in common use
It leaves a lot of space under the tank to relocate the wiring to and hide stuff as there are no coils under the tank any more

·
Super Moderator
11,451 Posts
Very, very nice! I'd want to make sure I had good engine crash bars....just sayin'

1 - 19 of 19 Posts