Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of a short camping trip to the north side of black lake near cheboygan some time in the next month or so. No set date yet, probably just a few days for duration. Friend passed away last winter that used to go up there with me. Want to visit there one more time. Anybody up for camping?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been a while since i've been there. Are you planning a weekend trip?

I think a weekend will be part of it. Was thinking maybe a friday through monday kind of deal, get a campsite before the campers roll in friday night. Maybe even thurs through monday, not sure yet.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I'm interested, just have to make sure to have a good amount of notice so I can find a babysitter since I watch the kid Fri-Tues, when the old lady works...

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm interested, just have to make sure to have a good amount of notice so I can find a babysitter since I watch the kid Fri-Tues, when the old lady works...

I maybe, I have been thinking of a a short road trip. Would be great to have some people with the know how along.

I will keep an eye on the site.

Ev.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I maybe, I have been thinking of a a short road trip. Would be great to have some people with the know how along.

I will keep an eye on the site.

Ev.
Where are you from Horton? Might be a good idea to put it in your profile info, don't need exacts, north MI, central, detroit area??? I'm just south of Holland MI if you have any clue where that is..

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
July 21st through 24th is when I'm planning to camp by cheboygan if anybody is bored, if not I'm ok solo too.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Slight change of plans, now friday through sunday and the wife and dog are joining me, so I'm addind a couple wheels to my mode of transportation.

·
Super Moderator
15,399 Posts
Slight change of plans, now friday through sunday and the wife and dog are joining me, so I'm addind a couple wheels to my mode of transportation.

Bringing the trailer I see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts