Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i am planning on rejetting my cabs next week. I am completely new to this so i might just sound really stupid. but i cant find a video really or pictures or anything to help me. I want to go up in size for my jets. I am doing a cafe racer conversion and the most popular jet sizes i see people reccomending is 90/120. But where do these jets go. Does anyone have a picture that they could show me. Do they mean both those sized jets in each carb. Or put a 90 in one and a 120 in the other. The slow jets on jetsareus.com only go up to 80. Do i replace the slow jet with a main jet. I probably seem really stupid i just want to get my bike running.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Murray is soooo right here. Until you get a lot of knowledge and experience, you will only bungle up your bike worse. Trust us, we have seen many go down the path you are approaching. If you want to learn more, read thru all of the Wiki's links on carbs and Mike Nixon's book on carb theory. At that point, you will be able to understand what we are telling you. If this seems to be too much trouble, then you are just asking for more trouble.

Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Allan
1 - 3 of 3 Posts