Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I type this I am looking out the window at a really heavy snowfall. In the next 24 hours we are suppose to have 6-12 inches of wet, sticky snow! Boo-Hiss!!!

Last night on the news they said the snowplows are ready and loaded with salt! The salt means I probably won't be riding again for at least a week, until the snow is washed off the roads by the rain. Poop!!!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
As I type this I am looking out the window at a really heavy snowfall. In the next 24 hours we are suppose to have 6-12 inches of wet, sticky snow! Boo-Hiss!!!

Last night on the news they said the snowplows are ready and loaded with salt! The salt means I probably won't be riding again for at least a week, until the snow is washed off the roads by the rain. Poop!!!
oh David,my wife loved to hear that,im cringing for you

B)lmao

·
Registered
1,327 Posts

David !!!!! There was no need to send it up here, we get it overnight tonight GGRRRRRRR

BTW..Bandit, don't make me come over there, posting nice hot sunny pic's like that...........LOL

All The Best.............keith...........

·
Registered
602 Posts
David,

81F, clear blue sky, bright white sand... here in FL today. Unfortunately, I'll be back in WI on Friday

Hope the snow is gone by then!

·
Registered
289 Posts
You guys are getting snow up in the north, and it is summertime here already! Got up to 95 today. If that is any indication of what we have in store for us, this summer will be a scorcher.

·
Registered
397 Posts
It got up to 40 F. today and I still have snow drifts 4 -5 feet deep in my back yard. Most of the roads are dry and clear but it's too darned cold for me to ride, even if I could get my bike out of my driveway.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
My wife and I had a CMA meeting tonight in a town 25 miles north of us. It started snowing here around 4:30 p.m. when we left. Our meeting ended right around 8:00 p.m. In those few hours we got around 6 inches of snow. It normally takes about 25-30 mins to get home. It took over an hour tonight. Visibility was probably about 30 to 35 feet. I actually got up around 45 mph a couple of times, but then quickly slowed back down to around 30 mph. When we got home around 10:00 p.m. I shoveled our ramp off so I don't have to do before my job interview in the morning. I just checked the ramp and there is 2 inches of fresh snow. Several flashes of lightning on the way home too. Great biking weather.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts