1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
343 Posts
No feedback but that is a good looking seat.You might consider a Lucas style tail light to go with it(Ebay also). I have them for the two Goldwing cafes I have. A lot cleaner than the stock Honda tail light. AGB-1

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No feedback but that is a good looking seat.You might consider a Lucas style tail light to go with it(Ebay also). I have them for the two Goldwing cafes I have. A lot cleaner than the stock Honda tail light. AGB-1

Way ahead of you, its sitting in the garage right now! Enriquez has one on his bikeand he told me what it was so i bought one. My next effort is to trim the rear fender back as much as possible, but i need the seat first. This seat uses a repro stock seat pan and my goal is to be able to have all my mods work with the stock seat setup so i can switch to two up riding easily.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey Cxrider, do you have any close up pictures of the seat on your bike?

Owen

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All i have to post with is my stupid itouch. I can text you pics if you want? Pm me ur number and ill send em..... I do love my seat and it really completes the cafe look im going for.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
This is my cafe racer with one of marks seats.

Not sure if it looks like such a big butt as the green version , but I like it. The seat is very wide though - which makes paddling the bike around to park or shift a bit of a chore. Otherwise its seems fine , is firm but not too hard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.