Honda CX 500 Forum banner

BWill's NXSCX

13K views 110 replies 11 participants last post by  murrayf 
#1 ·
Hey all. I am new to documenting my builds but am going to try to do so with this one. Can we add videos?

#84 ·
The engine had been rebuilt at some point. It ran good and had no leaks. So I degreased it, scuffed it, etched it and painted it with engine paint. And then replaced the bolts 1 bolt at a time.

Reactions: adriancw
#88 ·
It is really looking like a great piece of engineering!! Well done. Very nice :cool:

#96 ·
In excess CX?

#101 ·
Looks great, and sounds super!! Hope it sells, if that's the plan... Cheers and many congrats :cool:

#107 ·
I only built it to challenge myself. I love fabricating and riding. But I have 7 bikes I ride regularly already. I originally built with the thought of my wife riding it, but she really likes her Harley and her Shadow. I hate to see something sit when someone out there can ride and enjoy it. Especially when it turned out soooo nice.

#110 ·
rear shock came off a ducati 900ss. Had to increase spring rate. Eibach spring.
front end is 05 CBR600RR, which was gold color originally, bought new black tubes when i rebuilt the front end.

Reactions: roach374
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.