Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1983 cx650E
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a FYI post. These fellows had posted there accomplishment of making reproduction turbo Mufflers on Facebook page. You will need to be the judge as to whether these are good enough for your purposes. Judging from the pictures they are not exact reproductions but they are very similar. They may have even worked on correcting a few dis-similarities that were brought up to them as they were showing prototypes to the Facebook groups.

Their website has the option to translate to English. From what I remember the cost is about 750 Euros which is probably around $850 for the pair.

·
Registered
631 Posts
This is a FYI post. These fellows had posted there accomplishment of making reproduction turbo Mufflers on Facebook page. You will need to be the judge as to whether these are good enough for your purposes. Judging from the pictures they are not exact reproductions but they are very similar. They may have even worked on correcting a few dis-similarities that were brought up to them as they were showing prototypes to the Facebook groups.

Their website has the option to translate to English. From what I remember the cost is about 750 Euros which is probably around $850 for the pair.

hard to see the product with the black background.

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
Do they come with the heat shields and badges ?

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Fwiw they used to have a good reputation for sohc-4 pipes...
Wonder if the posted pics are just a bad run or they making them offshore now??

·
Registered
30 Posts
Fwiw they used to have a good reputation for sohc-4 pipes...
Wonder if the posted pics are just a bad run or they making them offshore now??
I would love to share my email exchanges with this company so you all can judge for your self as to how horrible there communications with customers are. The silencers were ordered in September of 21. Multiple emails and empty promises. Now they have arrived there completely unusable. They sprayed flat black paint over the black Crome to cover damage. There response was it was a shipping oil:( Im not that dumb!!! The heat shield/badging is painted plastic. You do not get what is advertised. I have requested my money back, but since I have disassembled the units to try and repair there damage, there mine. BUYER BEWARE

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
In hindsight....the lesson might be if the quality is off...make an immediate claim thru your cc company/paypal...dont procrastinate and think you can fix it...

Always pay with a method that offers buyer protection...but if a replacement is offered you may end up with an example worse than the first!......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts