Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One main issue i've noticed is how underpowered the headlight seems... i've tried adjusting the headlight, but when I get it to where it seems to shine further down the road, the brights seem to go off into space. is there an after-market headlight option for these bikes? I would normally just think of adding driving lights, but as I had to take the busted up crash bars off it, I really don't have anywhere to mount them and I really don't want to chance killing my battery anyway.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome! thx man! any idea which one I need for the GL650i? i've found the stock part number but for life of me can't find size, and that site only lists the motorcycle bulbs as 5 3/4 inch, 6 3/8 inch, or 7 inch.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Russ,

Get your ruler and measure the diameter of the headlight.

well that'd be the smart thing, wouldn't it? :p sorry, was at work when I asked. couldn't get out to the bike to check it.

From the looks of the parts diagram it's sealed beam. i'll get out and measure it before I head to work tonight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.