Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Don currently you are averaging 32.5 posts a day, and have earned the title of Grand Nagus.

I am not sure what a Nagus is, but you are a Grand one.

10 days and 325 posts later, the "New Forum" is got you rolling, keep up the "Grand" work,

your knowledge and assistance is very appreciated by me and others I am sure.

Rick

·
Super Moderator
15,400 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's because work has been pounding me pretty hard that I have no ambition to do anything in the evening. I keep saying I want to go for a ride and it doesn't happen. So maybe Saturday if the Supertank doesn't show up. I hate fitting new handlebars.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What style of handlebars are you going to put on to clear the supertank, mini-apes?

·
Super Moderator
15,400 Posts
What style of handlebars are you going to put on to clear the supertank, mini-apes?

The bars are modified stock off a standard/deluxe that Larry reworked for me. They are shaped like Daytona's only taller.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Well Don currently you are averaging 32.5 posts a day, and have earned the title of Grand Nagus.

I am not sure what a Nagus is, but you are a Grand one.

10 days and 325 posts later, the "New Forum" is got you rolling, keep up the "Grand" work,

your knowledge and assistance is very appreciated by me and others I am sure.

Rick

yeah, he started this thread earlier yesterday - regarding Grand Nagus

·
Registered
860 Posts
Trickster - with a few more hours on your computer daily, it's possible for you too to have a big number.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.