Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Members,

I've got one of my bikes for sale on eBay and I'm guessing with over 500 hits that most of you have already seen this one.

Here is the eBay item number - 263070022560 - There's 5 days to go from a 10 day posting, ending this Thursday, 7/13 at 7pm.

I checked the postings first and couldn't find any reference to seeing this sale and I've noticed that this kind of word usually gets distributed.

I've much respect for this forum and the members who have generously contributed their engineering smarts and discoveries, so I thought I would ensure you guys get this view to give the best option to those devotees.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry about that delay....
I can't say for sure that the stator ever got changed. The case shows no signs of a gasket job being done. It is charging the battery fine, but I can't reveal any more than that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey, thanks for posting the picture with the link!
I'm not that savvy on this site for doing such and I thought you did an excellent job.
Appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
11,463 Posts
No problem. See my tips below for posting pics. To post links, just go to the browser web address bar for any page or post or other item you are looking at, and copy the whole web address, then paste it in your post here. Two window open at the same time makes that easier too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kind of like watching 4th of July with mystery friends....
1270+ views with over 60 watching....

I need a bigger couch !

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Damn, I need to paint some of my 82's with a 70's paint job!

Reactions: elrodicater

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Sorry, there are a lot of flakes out there when you are trying to sell a motorcycle online. At the very least make sure they have actually bought stuff in that price range before.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts