Honda CX 500 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Since I moved the Spring Ride to August 1st, I'll miss the next scheduled meet up. The room is open, now, so go ahead without me.
I'll hop in there tomorrow morning, if anyone wants to drop in.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I confuse easily, so please bear with me. But you already knew that. I look earlier in this Post to find the link to click on, use the meeting # there if I need to, and figure out the clue for the password (no clues, please). Then if I'm near my pc at 8:00 AM EDLST tomorrow (July 25) I might be there? And wear a bag over my head if I don't want my face on the internet. :LOL:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I stand corrected already, it will be 10:00 am eastern time. The sun is headed west, so it's later 'cause it's gone past me an hour ago.

Reactions: Randall-in-Mpls

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I was able to Zoom with Randall and Keith for 30 minutes Saturday morning, it was great to "meet" Randall after knowing him distantly for quite awhile now (remember "The Spirit of HTTA"? I know, probably better forgotten :LOL: ). And Keith and I have broken bread on many many ocassions in the past (as well as other carbohydrates that come in bottles and cans (y)). But since neither will be able to be at PA in August it was nice to meet up. Perhaps after I left others managed to find their way there too. The hookup worked well for me. Thanks Randall!

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Decolvin slipped in just as you were leaving.

As a reminder, the room is now open without the waiting room, so members can use it whenever you want to connect with voice and video. The link and password remain the same.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Yes it was definitely good to have a chat over a coffee............ (too early for beers Rich.....Ha Ha)
Many thanks for setting it up Randall

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Bump! Tomorrow is 8/1. Just a reminder, as Randall says, the room is and will be there to utilize. Link is at beginning of this thread, I don't believe one needs a password if using the link.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I'll be at tomorrows meeting with coffee in hand (y)

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Sadly we have a retail business and I am working Saturdays and can't join the meetings, hope they are still happening this winter when I will have more time.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts