Honda CX 500 Forum banner

Bar end mirrors - all the same?

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  emtcustoms 
#1 ·
Hey gang, going to need mirrors soon. I have cbr clip ons. What has anyone used so far and pro and con views welcomed.

#2 ·
Sorry I dont have an answer, I was hoping someone would chime in with a good idea too.....

Im looking for some bar ends myself.

All I know is that the set of mirrors I had on before I sold the bike would vibrate too much to even do any good, so hopefully someone out there has a solution.

#3 ·
Got some discontinued barends yesterday for 30 bucks in the discount bin at cycle gear, if u have one near u check em out. They are discontinuing a maker for a more expensive brand so all the old stuff is half off......

Also got some blinkers all 4 led and with a led flasher assembly for another 35 bucks.......

#4 ·
I have these mirrors on 3 different bikes now and they work great on all of them. They are adjustable in ever direction, they are easy to use, functional and best of all they are super cheap!!

#5 ·
Those are cheap enough for sure! Is there any other tax involved (or paperwork) seeing as though they are coming from out of country? You have 3 sets from this supplier so they are reliable? Sounding a lot like I'm spending more money tonight

#8 ·
I just ordered a pair, thanks for the link EMT. 10 smackers is worth the gamble, I think. My rectangle bar ends shake so bad these can't be any worse, plus the paint is faded, bolts rusty. They will match my new Chinese master cylinder.

#11 ·
Yeah, there not all metal. There is some plastic thrown in, but they are decent. Have had them on my CX for 2 years now. And for the $$, I could afford to replace them every year!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.