Honda CX 500 Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Southwark beer is also referred to as green death, but I'm rather partial to it.
Geez, I just knew there was something odd about you Mark!
Put me down as another Aussie.

Reactions: CXPHREAK

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All, add one more to the tally for Aus. I just picked up a CX and joined the forum.

·
Super Moderator
23,405 Posts
Having just come from the Oz site I can tell you he's from Perth..... Somewhere in WA isn't it? :p

Welcome Wheelock.

Please fill in your profile with your whereabouts and add your bike to your signature line.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Will do. I am in Perth and wishing the rain would stop :(, I want to go riding.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm from 'straya too !

It's just that 'strayans mostly won't admit I am....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thought I should pop into the thread and say "Hi". Just signed up. I'm from Newcastle. My dad and I are currently working on a CX500C and are just coming to the end of stage 1 (which is get it registered).

·
Registered
1978 CX500, 1983 CX650E
52 Posts
Also an Aussie from Perth.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
I am (still) South African . I (we ) have so many relatives and friends that permanently moved to your lovely Down Under country. My own sister and her direct family lives near CXPHREAK in their new SA . They are very happy. The Seekers had a big hit with the song , "I am Australian " = the most beautiful melody and lyrics !!!! : " we are one, but we are many ... " , just like you guys here on the forum ~ more than the Europeans and just a little less that the Canadians and the Americans ?

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I have aCX 500C CUSTOM in Victoria and a Earlier std model in bits!
if we get a few more there the makings of a barbie and backyard cricket match......
cheers enjoy the experience...if not already done- touch base with the Aussie register...
theres also a regular zoom

61 - 74 of 74 Posts