Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
yes,i have.hes got real crap weather,but he is ok.

he has a few irons in a pot,so its just that he is busy with other things.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Ha! I've heard that quote "....mad dogs and english men..." but what does it mean exactly? And where'd it start?
i think it goes back to the days of rabies in dogs

reg was only joking,there arnt any guns in bristol

·
Super Moderator
23,202 Posts
"Mad dogs and Englishmen out in the mid-day sun" has something to do with Britain's 19th century African colonialism..... but more than that I can't recall.

Maybe we need Shep himself for this one, or perhaps Reg in Bristol.

From the other British colony.... although you were one prior to 1776 yourselves.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
"Mad dogs and Englishmen out in the mid-day sun" has something to do with Britain's 19th century African colonialism..... but more than that I can't recall.

Maybe we need Shep himself for this one, or perhaps Reg in Bristol.

From the other British colony.... although you were one prior to 1776 yourselves.

mmm.yep,that saying is correct,but n/a.....they never shot the tourists for going out in the sun.lmao

·
Registered
810 Posts
Maybe he is a part of the gala around the recent Royal engagement. Hey Shep wave to the camera so that tonight when I watch our national news I will be able to spot you! Use both hands and wave them up and down not the usual right to left flare- kind of like the raise the roof dance. Thanks!

·
Registered
839 Posts
I drove him nuts with my bike problems. haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.