Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1978 CX500 "The Grub", 1983 GL650I "Nimbus"
11,188 Posts
Zach isn't on the new board yet, but I sent him an email with the link.

R

·
Registered
220 Posts
I just saw this yesterday and was wondering about it myself. Some interesting mods I'd like to hear about: v65 (?) fork, oil cooler, another pic had a steering damper with an interesting looking mount on to the radiator - looked like he ditched the cowl around the fan, custom headers?, rear inner fender mounts, lots of drilled out parts.[attachment=145:cx1.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
1978 CX500 "The Grub", 1983 GL650I "Nimbus"
11,188 Posts
Nice, I was hoping he was on one of them. I need more information about that seat. Beautiful bike.
I don't think it's his bike, just an example of what he wants to do. He might know where it came from though.

R

·
Registered
402 Posts
My link

I LOVE this oil cooler that is awesome to the extreme!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Correct, this is not my bike but is a great example of what I am hoping to soon do. Sorry I cannot give more information about it!

P.S. I am now on the new forum

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oh WoW that is Awesome! I gotta make that pic my wallpaper so I can be motivated and inspired when ever I turn on my computer.

can't help wonder how many miles I'd get on that seat before getting piles though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.