Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching all over for a right side rider (not passenger) footpeg for my 1982 CX500 turbo.

Honda no longer makes the part and in forum searching nobody has one for sale, ebay either.

Anybody have a lead on one?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Dan, a member on this forum is parting a bike and I have seen those pegs on the pics of his bike. I bought some parts from him and Dan is cool to work with. HTH.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'm sure another Honda model may fit directly or with only slight modification. Possibly an early or mid 80's Nighthawk, Interceptor, or Silver Wing/GL. Call Honda and get the part number, then cross reference it to other Honda models (just ask the parts guy the part number and other bikes it might fit), then search at a salvage place.........

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm sure another Honda model may fit directly or with only slight modification. Possibly an early or mid 80's Nighthawk, Interceptor, or Silver Wing/GL. Call Honda and get the part number, then cross reference it to other Honda models (just ask the parts guy the part number and other bikes it might fit), then search at a salvage place.........

I did a part number cross reference, CX500 and 650 are 1 year only model specific pegs.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Guys - keep in mind you are posting to the Turbo section of the forum...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts