Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I can't speak for everyone but I get my parts online at PartsNMore.com, or Babbitts, or MRCycles, or Cheapcycleparts. Of course, I have no idea how long these parts have been sitting in a warehouse. Hope that helps,

·
Registered
837 Posts
Since your part requirement is not too extensive, you may wish to consider your local Honda Dealer. When I was in Cleveland last month I picked up seals for my rear caliper at Ohio Motorcycle - A Honda Dealer amongst other brands - who by the way had a great and extensive supply of parts. For us in Canada, the parts price at a Honda Dealer is quite high. In the USA, the dealer price is much lower. Maybe the internet suppliers are lower still.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Since your part requirement is not too extensive, you may wish to consider your local Honda Dealer. When I was in Cleveland last month I picked up seals for my rear caliper at Ohio Motorcycle - A Honda Dealer amongst other brands - who by the way had a great and extensive supply of parts. For us in Canada, the parts price at a Honda Dealer is quite high. In the USA, the dealer price is much lower. Maybe the internet suppliers are lower still.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.