Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would love to know if there are any fellow GL500 owners in the Ocala area that could give advice and tips on these types of bikes

·
Registered
775 Posts
Luckily for you, I myself am somewhat out of your range being down in the greater Brooksville area. This is because as you will learn soon enough, I'm quite useless to you for mechanical tips & fixings, but if I remember correctly fellow forum member "Winging It" is right in your back yard. Don't know how often he stops by the forum, but you can look him up and drop him a PM.

However, being useless to you doesn't mean we won't eventually get together and have some fun. This is especially true because as you are in a highly desired destination area for me. I just love the Ocala area and look forward to lots of time up there on my recently finished Dances With Trikes GL500i. In fact, were I to move again (before once and for all going to the VA cemetery in Bushnell), Ocala would be at the top of my list.

BTW, welcome to the best powersports forum on the web. Hope to see ya soon!

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'm in Leesburg, not too far away. There is a member in Ocala, who's nick on here escapes me. He is a huge wealth on info. PM me, and I can tell you how to reach him.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yes, there's a guy from Ocala that has CX and GL bikes on Craigslist very often. You could keep an eye out there and get his number.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys, I've already learned so much in a few days thanks to this forum
This is my first bike and I'm not mechanically inclined but this site helps it not seems so scary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts