Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Atlanta, GA riders out there?

Just checking to see if I should be on the lookout for fellow CX riders in the city...havent really seen any.

·
Premium Member
2,510 Posts
There are several of us in the metro Atlanta area. Occasionally we get together for a day ride or participate in a rally someplace in the region.

I live in Lawrenceville and work in Atlanta. I do not commute on my bike, though.

Although Atlanta could be considered part of the Deep South, most of the related forum activity is in the Southeast Riders section. You may want to review some of the threads in that forum section.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wow, skimmed over your photos to Alaska. What a feat. I didn't read closely but did not see anything about mechanical trouble. A testament to reliability. Personal observations and remember-whens: We lived in Lilburn in late 70's but was not motorcycling at the time. Brought a CL450 into Smyrna when we first came to town, but soon sold it as Atlanta traffic not fun on a bike. Plus we were getting married, starting family, etc.

I read with amusement the part about getting the blast furnace treatment in KS. I grew up there, and no, did not enjoy riding in the heat, and would never do it as a conscious and functioning adult.
25 years later in NH I got back into riding, when I realized my son had been deprived of dirt bike experience. Had a 125, which got my mototcycle jones up, quickly got into a CB750K, then a string of twisted twins.
My nephew is on the south side of Atlanta, still riding BMW's I think.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.