Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
I'll see your box of donuts and raise you a spelling and grammar class. He needs that more than donuts. I'll even throw in a selling course.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
I will raise you one disposable carera lol "this picture aint the original bike " got to love it
Maybe I should sell my bike and use a pic of a custom Indian pan head LMAO

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but I'm always skeptical of buying from somebody who can't seem to form complete sentences. Unless you're writing a fiction novel, you shouldn't type how you'd talk. The whole "gimme" and "what u got" thing would put me off to the rest of the ad.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I'd like to respond in my own words, maybe something like this:

"Yo, yo, yo! That bike is dope! I got tuns of ka$h all up in my pocketz sew less strike a deel!"

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
lol well thats a lot more poetic than my response ....... Me want buy, me have money, make sell now LOL

·
Registered
706 Posts
I'll see your donuts, spelling and grammer classes, and dispoable carera, and raise you one SINK! I happen to have an extra...and it's stainless steal
!!! (I spelled it that way on purpose)

I thought the carera was a car. You know, one of them there fancy cars you keep on your porch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.