Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for a daily runner rather than a project (not that there's anything wrong with a project), my '83 GL650 is now on the market. Nothing wrong with it, I just also have a naked GL1100 that fits me better. Listed at $1400, but willing to negotiate (within reason) with serious buyers. CL ad here if allowed 1983 Honda Silverwing / GL650 - motorcycles/scooters - by owner -...

Starts right up, even in the cold weather. I rode it this past week in 20degF. Spring is coming, so get a bike that's ready to go.

All original, except for consumables. Pics show the trunk, but also have OEM passenger seat in perfect condition.

Tires from 2017 with plenty of tread left. Carbs clean/synced, brake fluid changed, oil changed, etc. Tank has a few minor dents on LH side and RH near top fork clamp, shown in CL ad pics.

Clean MA title in my name, owners manual, Clymer service manual, original tool kit. Currently registered and being ridden so mileage may change.

Cash and local pickup. Local delivery considered, but not part of listed price. Test rides considered if I have cash in hand, you have a valid M license, and weather/road condition are decent.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bike now sold. guess i should have priced it higher.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts