Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was channel surfing and found this tonight. After watching them I was pretty entertained and wanted to share. This one isn't as good as the one from tonight, but you get the idea

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6NMqxL1TQ8[/media]

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Yeah,,,but can they do that on a CX??

Pretty cool.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I enjoy motocross, really like MotoGP, but I have always loved trials bikes and flat trackers. These guys really know their stuff.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Those guys who ride trials are pretty damn good.

Maybe ill catch some at mid-ohio on Saturday.
Phil, my brother and I will be at Mid-Ohio this Saturday, I should email a phone number to you?

BTW, the absolute best trickster I've ever seen is Danny MacAskill hands down untouchable. ...and he does it on a bicycle, and he's Scottish! Castle Dunvegan is the home seat of my Mother's family Clan McLeod.

Cheers, 50gary

Danny MacAskill - "Way Back Home"

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I kept cringing for the guy lying down. Could not watch all of the second one.

I might have nightmares.

They are super skilled but kind of freaked me out expecting/ fearing the crash on that person who looked like a kid on the ground.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I kept cringing for the guy lying down. Could not watch all of the second one.

I might have nightmares.

They are super skilled but kind of freaked me out expecting/ fearing the crash on that person who looked like a kid on the ground.

It's alright- he makes it unscathed. In the show last night he had a had they took off with the bike tire

Here it is! I could just keep watching it over and over..... not something I would ever fathom

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm7wgMvOdGI[/media]

·
Registered
85 Posts
>snip<BTW, the absolute best trickster I've ever seen is Danny MacAskill hands down untouchable. ...and he does it on a bicycle, and he's Scottish! <snip>Danny MacAskill - "Way Back Home"

So true!!

This guy makes me want to trade in my XC mountain bike in favour of a 26" hard tail and do some urban hooligan riding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.