Honda CX 500 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Minor mods only. Bigger windshield, different exhaust, and I may remove the big ungainly rear tire hugger and replace it with a regular under-tail plate mount.

Charles.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Aaand I bought another. This is a Chinese bike, bought from CSC and shipped to my house for $5555. I added the $349 color option and the Zongshen tank badges, rim tape, and a few other parts so that it looks like the bike that I fell in love with in the promotional photos and videos.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Vehicle

This thing is a blast! Almost 40 horsepower out of a 380cc parallel twin, and it makes power from 7000-9500rpm. Docile if you want it to be, but if you keep it on the pipe it's an absolute riot. 5 gallon fuel tank, tubless wire wheels, water cooling, and sweet neo retro looks. For $5555. Shipped to me in a crate!

Charles.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Yeah so I bought yet another back in in Aufust. It's a 2022 Benelli TRK 502. I liked my Leoncino so much I got the touring bike with the same motor.

This bike is absolutely the Honda GL500 Interstate of the 2020s. Absolutely enormous, full-size touring machine with factory hard luggage (not shown) and a ridiculously reasonable price ($6500 OTD, plus $1000 for the 3-piece hard luggage set, which hadn't come in yet when I took this photo).

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

21 - 24 of 24 Posts