Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out having dinner with my mom (im such a good son) last night and I saw a CX/GL in Downtown Seattle around 5:30pm. It was just a block away from Pike Place Market so you would have been on 2ed I think. Had a gray jacket on and hard saddle bags(i think). WHO ARE YEE!!!?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I was out having dinner with my mom (im such a good son) last night and I saw a CX/GL in Downtown Seattle around 5:30pm. It was just a block away from Pike Place Market so you would have been on 2ed I think. Had a gray jacket on and hard saddle bags(i think). WHO ARE YEE!!!?

I cannot tell a lie: it wasn't me.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sad... Oh well... It was exciting to see none the less.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Wasn't me, though I am in Redmand right now. no time for friends unfortunately, just a family visit.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I keep a thing of sticky notes in my car but they rarely stay where they're supposed to be, I should probably have some inexpensive business cards and some rubber bands to put one around the tach, speedo or tank filler when I see one welcoming them to join the forum. Not hard to keep a few in my wallet but I don't have the proper wording down for one yet. You can buy pre-made business card stock from any office supply then print them on a laser printer or they're almost giving them away at a print shop.

Just an idea on these rare sightings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts