Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I bought a Air Pressure Gauge and wondered where to stow it?
Thanks in advance
Frank

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Bob
it is an original Honda gauge, I dont drive my bike much these days Just round the Lake every now and then.
All the best
Frank

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi Frank. When I was working on my rear seat, I discovered that I had an original tire pressure gauge with my bike. On the GL500, there is a spot right in front of the tool kit where you can slide in the gauge. Mine came in a little vinyl case as well, so it fits snug between the frame and took case. I took a picture of it as I was going to ask a question, but Bob answered it for me in this post.

You can maybe see in this picture, right below the "OL" on the tool kit the space where this fits in.

Dan

Reactions: Phronsias

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Yup. It has a slot behind the tool case.

Hi Frank. When I was working on my rear seat, I discovered that I had an original tire pressure gauge with my bike. On the GL500, there is a spot right in front of the tool kit where you can slide in the gauge. Mine came in a little vinyl case as well, so it fits snug between the frame and took case. I took a picture of it as I was going to ask a question, but Bob answered it for me in this post.

You can maybe see in this picture, right below the "OL" on the tool kit the space where this fits in.
View attachment 201743

Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts