Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the guy who is painting my bike parts just called Troy. He's been super busy, but if everything goes right and there are no emergencies at work, etc- the various pieces might be ready this Saturday/ Sunday.

Tomorrow starts my first official day of school as a psychology major- the academic advisor, admissions advisor, and financial advisor keep calling and/ or e-mailing me. I have an assignment due tomorrow... DUE tomorrow- on the first day! Work crap piles up, more stuff added to our collective plate as far as responsibilities- and I'm going to start training a new guy Wednesday (no that won't help us as far as the workload, it will just allow some people to move to a different shift). But the school situation is so I can change the work situation..... ready to kiss one thing I've been stressing about goodbye! What a good feeling!

If I get this bike back this weekend- I'll spend some time AFK putting it back together, but then I'll be taking pics! The weather is supposed to be less than great this weekend- but hopefully nice all next week!!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Glad to hear the project is wrapping up, look forward to seeing the finished product.  Good luck with school, hope everything goes smoothly.  It's a great feeling getting out of a miserable work place, as long as you have something to go to.  

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.