Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9 am here on the aniversary of that tragic day.

thurs. night i watched a tribute program dedicated to the csi investigaters.it was very moving.much of the material id never seen before....a funeral for a firefighter,to bury a small part of his foot[it was the only part they could find].

the program started with a csi guy saying.....it was a beautiful day,i was going for coffee when the call came in...

last night the tribute was ...the telephone calls of that day.

firefighters among others calling their loved ones as they entered the towers,telling them,,,they might not make it,and they loved them.real tear jerking program.

fireman palmer from bat.7 made it to the 82 floor,he was a real fit guy.you can only imagine the trapped peoples relief when he showed up....now there must be a way down ...

the last call from the south tower a guy was talking to his wife,she was watching on tv,the tower came down as they were having there conversation,,,she watched the conversation end.

my thoughts today are to all the people affected by that day.

especially the fire service,they had choices.they made them.very brave guys..........

lest we forget

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for posting Bandit, sorry I missed it...
will,sorry i missed yours and started 2 threads[happened last year in reverse,if you remember]

i did email you when i realised what id done.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts