Honda CX 500 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
If we want to honor those who died in this horrific event and those who have since sacrificed their lives in the battle against terrorism we must never relent or forget. It is becoming clear that the Muslim religion is not just a religion but a religion with a definate political agenda!

That agenda is nothing short of world domination, elimination of ALL other religions and introduction of Sharia law. The Muslim religion is growing at a fantastic rate, world wide. With a billion or more belivers it is a force to be considered a world player! It was created after the advent of the Christian religion. Is it possible that the Muslim religion was a creation of the evil forces abroad in our universe, ie. the Devil?

To me any religion that condones the destruction of human life as a way to further its aims of world domination is evil in itself. I do not have a suggestion for a possible solution. What I can urge is that we remain vigilant and oppose, in every way possible, the spread of this "religion". There are some very clever folks involved and they are using our laws & customs against us to allow them to continue to grow, right within our own society!

Are we going to have to change some of our laws? Are we going to have to give up some of our freedoms, it would appear we already have! If you study this religion its appeal begins to come clear. First, it is male dominated, in every sense of the word. Next it appeals to those who have little or nothing (read 3rd world) because they can take anything they want from a non-believer and not be punished, but rewarded! It promises a fantastic afterlife, if you lose your life in destroying non-believers, to a simple uneducated mind that is a win-win deal!

This may have not been the forum for my rant but my feelings have been building for a long time (9 years) and I had to vent. Thanks for reading.

Gene

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I understand, but don't agree.

I have many many Muslim friends, and that statement is far from the truth. There are 1.5 BILLION Muslims on this globe, and to generalize them all based on the actions of the 1% is frankly a little sad. It's like saying David Koresh, or Pastor Jones in FLA represents all of Christianity.

Abe, you have a point, BTW thanks on the correct number, I knew it was over a billion. It is always dangerous to generalize, which is what I did. I, too, have a number of Muslim friends and they do not deny that one of the basic tenents of their religion is that the destruction of non-Muslin life is not a sin. That is my point. I realize there are many, many good people who profess the Muslim religion who would not harm a fly, be he a Christian fly or a Muslim fly. However, 1% of 1.5 billion is still a large number and like the so called "silent majority" here is this country the 99% is allowing that vocal and violent 1% speak for them. If the 99% good Muslims will not take control of their religion, then the Christian religion will have to help itself so our God will help us! If this were a Muslim country neither David Koresh or Pastor Jones would exist, they would have been destroyed long ago. Another basic tenent of the Muslim religion is that it will tolorate another religion only until the Muslim religion controls all areas of life, then there are 3 choices, convert to Islam, leave or face death.

Gene

1 - 2 of 2 Posts