Honda CX 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined the forum in 2012 but have only posted a few times, probably because I’m not a tech geek!! I have a GL650, my daily ride, which I’d like to sell. 48k miles with NO problems. Gray, Hondaline fairing with radio, engine guard, running lights, luggage rack, good rubber & an extra pair to go along! Pics available, contact me. Thinking in the $1200 bracket! Located in eastern Pennsylvania. Can deliver.
Roy
[email protected]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should’ve added I’m past 80 and want to spend more time on my Silver Wing scooter, plus this bike has had the quadruple bypass at 32,800 miles
Water seal, cam chain & automatic tensioner, starter rebuilt, gel battery (2 month), shifter spring, charging coil, & fuel tank is pristine inside.
Thanks, Roy

·
Super Moderator
3,722 Posts
Roy you can edit your post to correct the email address, click the three dots to the right of your post. That should give you the option to edit your post.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I joined the forum in 2012 but have only posted a few times, probably because I’m not a tech geek!! I have a GL650, my daily ride, which I’d like to sell. 48k miles with NO problems. Gray, Hondaline fairing with radio, engine guard, running lights, luggage rack, good rubber & an extra pair to go along! Pics available, contact me. Thinking in the $1200 bracket! Located in eastern Pennsylvania. Can deliver.
Roy
[email protected]
Hello, I tried to email you for photos but it didn't go through. Sold my 1980 CX 500 a few years ago and have really missed it. Been looking for a replacement. Like the idea of owning a more powerful version of the same engine. My email is [email protected] So you might guess I'm Scott Jones. Thanks

Okay my bad, I found the corrected email address and sent you a message.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts